The Benefit Plans are designed to provide flexibility of choice, according to your needs.
Membership provides cover to the level indicated below for the Medical Plan.
The option is then available to contribute to additional Plans which provide cover for additional treatments, with differing limits on the benefits provided as shown in the table of additional benefits.
All benefits relate to the maximum available for one year.
Under the Medical Plan, the following costs are covered:
- Appointments with GP’s
- Appointments with Practice Nurses
- Double consultations with doctors and nurses
- Minor operations in surgery by GP’sIntermediate operations in surgery by GP’s
- Syringing of ears
- Cervical smears
- St John Ambulance transport
- Emergency Department Attendance Fee
- Emergency Department Consultation Fee
For a full list of exclusions see our terms and conditions
Additional benefits are available in five grades under Plan 1 -5.
- Optical (eyetests, spectacles, permanent lenses)
- Physiotherapy (includes chiropody, accupuncture, Bowen therapy)
Table of ADDITIONAL BENEFITS